Monday, July 12, 2010

Volume WITHOUT Back-Combing!

I had a great experience with a new hairstylist this weekend - her name is Mistie, and her salon is The Hair House in Destrehan, LA.

She not only gave me a great haircut, but taught me different styles for my curly hair. She also blew it dry straight, and showed me how to style it that way. The time and energy she spent on education was outstanding. One new thing I learned about - that I must share with you! - is "Healing Style" by L'Anza - the Powder Up Texturizer.

Instead of teasing the hair at the crown, and creating a mess of knots, you can get height using this POWDER. It's the coolest thing I've ever tried in my hair. You sprinkle it on, and then rub it in..."tousle" the hair a little at the root - and you've got gorgeous volume without the mess. And it stays!!

Here's the website with more info on these products, if you're interested:
http://www.lanza.com/products/display_products.sd?iid=79&catid=16&loc=show&headTitle= - Powder-Up Texturizer

Just had to share - I feel like I have a new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin