Monday, June 7, 2010

Perfect "Natural" Lipcolor!


Finally, finally, finally - after years of searching and too much money to count spent on trying different colors - I stumbled upon a great neutral lip color today!! I am so excited...it's perfect for summer.

I always had problems with too pink, too non-existent, too pale, just not right colors - but this looks great and blends well with my skintone. My lips are really pale, and then I have dark hair, dark eyes - and light skin. It is very difficult to find a "natural" lip color that didn't fade away into the background. But not today - Whew!

Lips lined in Cafe, Lipstick in Satin, with a touch of Brown Sugar lip polish...even got compliments from strangers today.

It's amazing how a good set of lips can make a lady's day!
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin